Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday is now improv day ~ Josh

I've been doing some improv Wednesday nights, as previously mentioned. I've decided to try to get everyone from the classes together for some 'improv in the park' kinda deals. I get to hang out with awesome people AND see cool places around the Bay Area. Win win.

I organized our inaugural meeting at the Sutro Baths, the ruins of a coastal bath / poolhouse from the start of the 20th century. I'm not sure if they count as ruins, being so young, but they look cool. Observe:





The day was a great success. I saw the Pacific for the first time. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, I saw these and a few more on facebook. Who did you improv to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The world's a stage, and the tourists are captive audiences :)

      Delete